|Format Options | Live / Video | Telephone | Webcast | Online Seminars | USB Flash Drive Video | Downloadable Audio |
If you purchase a Webcast on the day of the seminar, your e-mail receipt will include a link to launch the program.
A Webcast is a streaming audio and video broadcast of a seminar delivered right to your PC or Mac computer, tablet, or smartphone — anywhere with a good Internet connection. You are able to ask questions of the speakers live online.
All Virginia CLE® Webcasts qualify for live-interactive credit towards the 4-hour requirement. Those recorded at an earlier date feature live Q&A with the presenter at the end of the rebroadcast.
How do I purchase a Live Webcast? Please note: Every person who seeks MCLE credit for a Virginia CLE® Webcast seminar must register separately and pay the registration fee.
iPad, iPhone and Android Users
- Please download the Adobe® Connect app from either the iOS App Store or the Google Play Market.
- Please note that a strong wi-fi signal is required to view a Webcast on a mobile device.
PC and Laptop Users
Webcast System Test
You may test your system for our Webcasts at any time by clicking the button below.
- Please ignore the instruction to plug in a webcam (you do not need a webcam to attend our Webcasts).
- Google's Chrome browser is not currently supported for our Webcasts. Please use IE, Firefox or Safari.
- Please disregard the results of Test #4: The Adobe Connect Add-in Test. This test is only necessary for presenters.
After purchasing a Webcast, how do I view it and download the materials?
- Purchase may take place up until ten minutes prior to the Webcast seminar.
- If you purchase a Webcast on the day of the seminar, check your email receipt for instructions.
- If you do not have an account on this website, create a new account here. If you already have an account on this website, sign in here.
- After you are signed in, click the blue Seminars link at the top of the page.
- Click the Webcasts button at the top (which will bring you back to this page).
- Click the blue link above that says "Go to the list of upcoming Webcast seminars".
- Find the Webcast seminar you wish to attend, select the correct registration options and click the Add To Cart button. Then complete the checkout process.
What if I do not receive the instruction email or I purchase the Webcast on the day of the seminar?
- Webcast purchasers will receive an email at least two hours before the Webcast with a link to download the written materials and join the Webcast.
- Please see the box on the right for the System Requirements and the Webcast System Test.
May I ask questions of the speakers? Yes -- during the seminar, attendees may submit questions to the speakers via the chat room for the Webcast. The speakers will read out and answer the questions during their presentation. What is the cancellation/refund policy? Webcast refunds are given up until 5:00pm the day BEFORE a Webcast. You will be charged $40 if you cancel your Webcast registration (for non-technical reasons) after receiving the instruction email. Full refunds and course transfers are given for up to two days after a Webcast to those who experience technical difficulties accessing a Webcast.
- If you do not receive the instruction email at least 2 hours before the Webcast, please call 800-979-8253 or email email@example.com.
- If you purchase the Webcast on the day the Webcast is scheduled, please check your email receipt for a link to download the written materials and join the Webcast.