- If you purchase a webcast on the day of the seminar, your e-mail receipt will include a link to launch the program and download the materials.
- You may register for a webcast until ten minutes prior to the seminar.
- Every person who seeks MCLE credit must register separately and pay the registration fee.
iPad, iPhone and Android Users
- Download the Adobe® Connect app from either the iOS App Store or the Google Play Market.
- Please note that a strong wi-fi signal is required to view a webcast on a mobile device.
PC and Laptop Users
- Ignore the instruction to plug in a webcam. You do not need a webcam to attend our webcasts.
- Please use Firefox, Chrome, IE or Safari to attend our webcasts.
- Disregard the results of Test #4: The Adobe Connect Add-in Test. This test is only necessary for presenters.
A webcast is a streaming audio and video broadcast of a seminar delivered right to your PC or Mac computer, tablet, or smartphone — anywhere with a good Internet connection.
All Virginia CLE® webcasts qualify for live-interactive credit towards the 4-hour requirement. Attendees may submit questions to the speakers via the chat room. Webcasts recorded at an earlier date feature live Q&A with the presenter at the end of the rebroadcast.
Purchasing a Webcast
- Webcast registrations must be completed online. Sign in or create a new account.
- Go to the list of upcoming webcast seminars and select the one you wish to attend.
- Choose your Registration Options, Add to Cart, and Purchase the webcast with a credit card or Bundle Credits. (Click here to buy Bundle Credits, the most cost-effective way to purchase our webcasts and online seminars.)
You may register for a webcast until ten minutes prior to the seminar.
Viewing a Webcast
Please see the information on the right for the System Requirements and to test your system.
Prior to the seminar, Virginia CLE® will send all registrants an e-mail with an embedded link to a web page which includes instructions for launching the seminar and downloading the seminar materials. If you do not receive the instruction email at least 2 hours before the webcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a webcast the day of the seminar, your e-mail receipt will include a link to launch the program and download the materials.
Webcast refunds are given up until 5:00 p.m. the day before the seminar. However, you will be charged $40 if you cancel your registration (for non-technical reasons) after Virginia CLE® has e-mailed the link to the materials.
Full refunds and course transfers are given for up to two days after a webcast to those who experience technical difficulties accessing a webcast.
Please email email@example.com with any refund or transfer requests.