There are many ways to get discounted prices on Virginia CLE® seminars. Discounts cannot be combined or applied retroactively. Advance registration is required.
While the discounts described below are available to the vast majority of Virginia CLE® seminars, the following are not discountable:
- Advanced Business Law
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Advanced Real Estate
- Annual Construction Law
- Annual Criminal Law
- Experience CLE (Verizon Center, Nationals Park, American Shakespeare Center, Mount Vernon, Kenmore, Dinner Cruise, etc.)
- International Destination CLE
- Legal Writing Workshop
- Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy
- Qualifying and Advanced GAL for Children Programs
- Rule 1A:1 Reciprocity Course
- Trial Advocacy College*
- Virginia Conference on Federal Taxation
* No automatic discounts apply for the National Trial Advocacy College. However, requests for discounted tuition will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone: (800) 979-8253 or email: email@example.com.
First Year Coupons
State, Local, and Federal Government Attorneys
New Virginia Lawyers
Legal Aid Attorneys — EXPANDED and EASIER TO USE!
- Law students seeking a J.D. are welcome to attend live on site and video on site seminars for free. If lunch is provided at a live on site seminar, a payment of $35 is required. Electronic seminar materials are included; printed materials may be purchased for an additional $30. Advance registration is required. Please call (800) 979-8253.
- Law students are also welcome to purchase webcasts and online seminars at no charge. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This discount not apply to non-discountable programs, telephone seminars, or USB flash drive seminars
Active Judges, and retired Judges subject to recall, may attend any Virginia CLE® Live on Site seminar free of charge, with the exception of our International CLE program. If planning to attend a provided lunch, a payment of $35 is required. If there are tickets involved as in the case of certain Experience CLEs, there will be an additional charge (contact us for details). Advance notice is requested. Please call (800) 979-8253 or e-mail email@example.com.
Law Firms/Group Rates (two separate discounts available)
When 3 or more people from the same firm or organization register for a Virginia CLE® live or video on site seminar for the same program on the same date, each is eligible to receive a 10% discount. For 6 or more people, the discount increases to 20%. Does not apply to non-discountable seminars. Advance registration is required. The discount is not available on walk-in registrations. Please call (800) 979-8253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Work as a team. Train as a team." Register for a scheduled Virginia CLE® video on site replay and bring one or more non-attorney guests at no charge. Advance notice is requested. Please call (800) 979-8253 or e-mail email@example.com.
Firm-Hosted Video Replays
Virginia CLE® seminars that were offered as a video on site replay are available for another showing hosted by a firm or other organization, provided there are at least four attendees. Virginia CLE® will provide DVDs of the seminar, forms noting approved MCLE credit for each attendee, and accompanying written materials in electronic form; printed materials may be purchased for an additional $30/attendee.
- Discounts, calculated from the original video on site price, are as follows: 4-9 attendees: 30% discount; 10-19 attendees: 40% discount; 20 or more attendees: 50% discount
- Does not apply to non-discountable programs
To schedule, please call (800) 979-8253 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone is invited to save up to 40% on webcasts and online seminars with the purchase of an Online Bundle. No prepackaged curriculum—select the programs you want when you want them. Use the credits across compliance years, if you choose. Options for 8 credits for $345 (or six interest-free payments of $57.50) or 12 credits for $495 (or six interest-free payments of $82.50). Learn more.