Virginia CLE® has several types of products that are purchased and accessed online, including:
Purchasing Electronic Products
All our electronic products must be purchased online on this website using an online account that you have created.
These products are not subject to sales tax, and of course there is no shipping charge, so purchasers save $9 or more by selecting these formats.
- Downloadable Publications
Webcasts participants will be emailed links to the Webcast and the written materials the day before the Webcast or by 10:00am the morning of the Webcast.
If you purchase a Webcast after 5:00pm the day before a Webcast, check your email receipt for instructions.
For more information please click the WEBCAST button above.
Online Seminar and Electronic Publication Information – Accessing Your Products
- Log in with your user name and password here.
- Click on the My Account link near the top right corner of the webpage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your products.
- Click the LAUNCH or DOWNLOAD button next to the desired product.
- Online seminars have a LAUNCH button and can be accessed until their expiration date. (You can see this removal date next to the LAUNCH button.)
- Downloadable publications have a DOWNLOAD button and can be downloaded for three months from date of purchase.
NOTE: You may watch online seminars as many times as you like until they are removed from the site. However, you may only receive MCLE credit for online seminars once.
- For online seminars, follow the directions on the left side of the screen. To access the downloadable audio version of your online seminar, scroll down and click the buttons for the segments you wish to download.
- Audio codes are randomly embedded in each video segment. Please write these codes down in the order they are given. You will enter these codes on the Certificate Page to generate your certificate after you complete the course.
- For downloadable publications, save the PDF to your computer.
Download Speed and PDF Information
Downloadable files are in PDF format. Some of these files are rather large and can take a while to download if you have a slow Internet connection speed. Purchasers need Adobe® Reader to view Virginia CLE® downloadable products. That program can be downloaded free of charge at www.adobe.com.
Click here to download a free PDF with tips on searching and otherwise making effective use of PDF files.
Some downloadable publications include Microsoft® Word documents. You will need version 6 or later of Adobe® Reader to access the tips and the word processing forms.
Downloadable publications are available for three months from date of purchase. If you need access to your purchased downloadable publication after this period, please email email@example.com.
Virginia CLE® electronic products (CD-ROM, USB Flash Drive, and downloads) are protected by copyright law and are licensed to individuals only. They must be treated in the same way as the print editions of books and seminar materials. They may not be copied, made accessible on a computer network, or otherwise shared by electronic or optical means. No derivative works may be made, but the purchaser may electronically copy short passages of PDFs to include in memoranda, briefs, and similar documents. Virginia CLE® downloadable publications are not returnable or refundable. For information about downloadable audio seminar refunds please click here.
Click here to view a sample electronic book (it may take several moments to download).