- Federal, Virginia, and Local Tax Developments
- Mergers and Acquisitions Involving S Corporations
- What Every Tax Professional Needs to Know About the IRS and the Virginia Department of Taxation
- Transfer Tax Issues for the Non-U.S. Citizen
- Philanthropic Planning: Making Charitable Gifts with Non-Liquid Assets and Defending Them When the Audit Letter Arrives
- Civil and Criminal Employment Tax Enforcement
- Dealing with Atypical Investments in IRAs and Qualified Plans
- Choice of Entity for the Closely Held Business
- Beyond Like-Kind Exchanges: Creative Deal Structures
- The New Estate Planning Landscape
- CPE and CLE Ethic
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a June 2016 seminar, sponsored by the University of Virginia Tax Foundation in coorperation with the VSCPA, VBA, VSB, UVa McIntire School of Commerce, and UVa School of Law.
Some of the nation’s leading authorities in the area of taxation law and practice provide valuable tax-planning and tax-saving strategies developed for individuals, corporations, pass-through entities, estates, gifts, and trusts.