The Country's Premier Trial Advocacy Program for Lawyers
- Receive the most intensive hands-on advocacy training possible in one week
- Learn from daily presentations and captivating demonstrations by the finest trial lawyers and judges in the nation
- Complete the week by trying an entire case before a live jury presided over by an experienced judge
For details on this seminar, please visit the National Trial Advocacy College website.
The basic registration fee, which includes the entire program and materials, is $2,800
We recommend a special package, which includes the $2,800 registration fee, lodging for six nights at Sponsors Hall (an executive residential facility at UVA), meals, and daily beverage and snack service:
• Register for the special package by August 31, 2016, and pay $3,795.
• Register for the special package between September 1 and November 15, 2016, and pay $3,945.
• Register for the special package between November 16, 2016 and January 2, 2017, and pay $4,095.
Need Payment Terms? Call 1-800-979-8253, ext. 116 to discuss some options.
Directions to the University of Virginia School of Law