- Subject Matter and Personal Jurisdiction, Removal, and Other Pre-Filing Considerations
- Motions Practice
- Pretrial Matters and Trial Preparation
Inventory Reduction Sale - Now Just $10!
Virginia CLE® is clearing its shelves to make room for newer publications. Stock up and pay just one flat shipping fee. Offer good while supplies last. No other discounts apply. View all Clear The Docket Sale items.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a December 2013 seminar. A hand-picked gathering of experienced trial lawyers and U.S. District and Magistrate Judges from the Western District will get you up to speed on the unique way things are done under the rules. You will be able to answer nine crucial questions:
1. Do I belong in federal court?
2. What could keep me out?
3. How can I use the discovery rules to my advantage?
4. Which motions may be appropriate for my case and when?
5. How can I succeed in pretrial/settlement conferences?
6. When is technology in the courtroom a good idea?
7. How do I sway the jury?
8. How can I avoid falling into traps for the unwary?
9. What role do magistrate judges play?
Copyright © 2013 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.