Social media is everywhere — including the practice of law. As you read this, there are millions of people all over the world who are reading, posting, commenting, and connecting online. The ramifications for your clients, the legal system, and your career as a lawyer are significant. Our expert faculty will update you on the latest developments in social media law, and will help you advise your clients in a variety of practice areas.
- Gain a greater understanding of the legal, business, and ethical issues created or amplified by social media platforms
- Receive practical advice on “the legal of social” to help you help your clients, including in the areas of employment law, family law, defamation, and securities law
- Become familiar with potential liabilities inherent in social media, and the ethical constraints for attorneys
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a June 2013 seminar. It is available in print or searchable PDF via download, USB Flash Drive, or CD-ROM. Click here for more information on electronic books.
- Introduction and Lawyers’ Best Practices
- Impacts and Landmines in Employment and Family Law
- Domestic Relations
- Securities and Investor Relations
- Defamation and Reputation Management
- Social Media, Electronics, and Ethics - How They Mix?
Copyright © 2013 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.