|Format Options | Live / Video | Telephone | Webcast | Online Seminars | USB Flash Drive Video | Downloadable Audio |
You can attend a seminar from any location in the continental United States where there is a touch-tone phone.
ALL Virginia CLE® Telephone Seminars (including replays) carry Interactive MCLE credit.
Learn more about the 4-hour interactive MCLE credit requirement.
- What are the advantages of a Telephone Seminar?
- Convenience: You don't have to travel anywhere. You can attend the seminar from any location in the continental United States where there is a touch-tone phone.
- Quality: Virginia CLE® has been Virginia's quality CLE sponsor for over 45 years. You can expect well-prepared materials and discussion.
- Live-Interactive Credit: All Virginia CLE® telephone and telephone replay seminars include live Q&A with the presenter(s) and can be used to meet the MCLE live-interactive rule.
- What are the requirements for a telephone seminar?
- Telephone seminars can be attended from any location in the continental United States where there is a touch-tone phone.
- In addition, telephone seminar registrants need an email address and Internet access to receive dial-in instructions.
- A link to download seminar written materials in PDF format will also be included in the instruction e-mail. You may download Adobe® Reader® here.
- All telephone seminar registrations must be received by 2:00 p.m. the day prior to the program.
- What does my paid registration entitle me to?
- Invite as many people as you wish to listen to the telephone seminar on your speaker phone;
- Submit one application for MCLE credits (others desiring MCLE credit must register and pay the registration fee); and
- Make copies of the written materials for anyone else who is listening.
- How do I register for a Telephone Seminars?
- Information about registering online, via mail, phone, or fax can be found here. You may register via mail or fax with a REGISTRATION FORM.
- You must register for the seminar by 2:00 p.m. the day before the program. Cancellation/transfer requests will be honored through 2:00 p.m. of the DAY BEFORE the seminar.
- Registrants should add "@vacle.org" to their allowable e-mail list or their SPAM filter so they can receive an e-mail with a link to the written materials and instructions on how to call the telephone conferencing company prior to the program.
- Please note that private recording of this program is prohibited.
- What happens after I register for a program?
- Two business days before your program, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to call in and a link to the downloadable seminar materials.
- How do I report my MCLE Credits for Telephone Seminars?
- After receiving your registration we will email you a link from which you can download the MCLE Certificate for the program. A code will be given at the end of the seminar, which must be written on your MCLE form.
- MCLE Credit Caveat: The MCLE Board measures credits by the time you spend in attendance. If you enter a phone seminar late or leave it early, or both, you must reflect those adjustments accurately in the credits you report on your credit reporting form.
- Is there a Question-and-Answer Session?
- Yes. At the end of the program, you can push a number on your touch-tone phone and be placed in a queue for questions. When it's your turn, you enter the conference call in a mode that allows your questions to be heard by the speakers and the rest of the telephone audience. The speakers will then discuss the question with you.
- What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- To be eligible for any refund or transfer credit, your cancellation/transfer request must be received by 2:00 p.m. of the DAY BEFORE the seminar. If you do not cancel or transfer to another seminar in time, and you do not attend, you will receive no refund or transfer credit.
- Any refund or transfer credit will be reduced by a $40 written materials fee if you cancel your registration for the seminar, or transfer registration to a different seminar, after the link to the materials has been e-mailed by Virginia CLE®.