Virginia CLE® online seminars turn the unrivaled content of our live programming into bite-sized CLE opportunities that can be viewed on your PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone. The only full-service Continuing Legal Education provider dedicated to Virginia law and the Virginia legal community, Virginia CLE® is uniquely qualified to help Virginia attorneys meet their annual MCLE requirements.
Over 250 on-demand online programs in a wide range of practice areas, all approved for pre-recorded MCLE credit for Virginia attorneys and nearly 100 including ethics credit, are available to watch immediately 24 hours a day/7 days a week—including the eleventh hour.
Looking for live-interactive credit? All Virginia CLE® webcasts carry it. View available webcasts.
Looking for the most cost-effective way to purchase Virginia CLE® online seminars and webcasts? Try an 8- or 12-credit Online Bundle!
All online seminar purchases now include a free downloadable audio (MP3) version of the seminar. Download once and enjoy your seminar without an Internet connection, if you choose. Click to learn more.
- Flash® Player: Our online seminars should play on all standard desktops and laptops purchased within the last 4 years. If you encounter problems, you may need to download Adobe® Flash® Player. (Please un-check the McAfee Security offer before clicking Download now.)
- Internet Connection: Our seminars will work best on a wired LAN or DSL Internet connection; however, they should also work with a strong wi-fi connection.
- Firewall Issues: Occasionally organizations (especially government organizations) will install firewalls that prevent our videos from being streamed. Click here for specific information that your IT professional can use to attempt to adjust your firewall.
- Macs and Mobile Devices: Our online seminars are Mac, Mobile and Tablet compatible! See below for further information.
Mac, Mobile, and Tablet Requirements and Recommendations
- Mac Computers: Our online seminars are compatible with recent Mac desktops and laptops using the Safari or Firefox browsers and Adobe® Flash® Player. (Please un-check the McAfee Security Scan Plus offer before clicking Download now on the Flash Player page.)
- iOS Devices: Our seminars are compatible with iPads and iPhones, although we recommend using a strong wi-fi Internet connection to prevent buffering problems.
- Android Devices: Our online seminars are also compatible with recent Android tablets and smartphones. Again, a strong wi-fi connection is recommended to prevent buffer issues.
Please email us at email@example.com. If possible, please include your bar number in your email.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please call us at 800-979-8253.
Downloadable Audio (MP3) FAQs
- What has happened to the downloadable audio seminar option?
- As of March 1, 2013, downloadable audio files are now included with each online seminar purchase. Purchasing an online seminar gives you automatic access to the downloadable audio files for that seminar.
- Note: Downloadable audio files may not be available with certain online seminar promotions, such as the Backpack to Briefcase offer.
- How do I access the downloadable audio files?
- Log in to your account and click the VIEW MY PRODUCTS button on the My Account page.
- Then click the LAUNCH button next to the seminar you wish to access.
- Buttons to download each segment of the online seminar are located beneath the video box.
- How do I get my MCLE certificate after listening to downloadable audio files?
- Downloadable audio files are taken directly from the online video seminar segments, so the embedded codes are identical. Keep track of the embedded codes given out during the seminar so that you can enter these codes and your bar number on the Certificate Page once you are finished. Make sure to select the "Online / Downloadable Audio Seminar" seminar type from the pull-down box.
- Could I mix and match for online seminars that have more than one segment? That is, may I watch some of the segments online and download the audio for the other segments?
- Yes, this is fine. The only caveat is to make sure that you are keeping track of the embedded codes in their proper order.
- It is even possible to view part of a segment online and then finish the segment in the downloadable audio format (and vice versa). However, when you switch formats please make sure you do not advance past the point in the segment you have completed so that you do not miss any codes.