|Registration Options | Driving Directions | Discounts | MCLE Credit Guide | Out-of-State Credit | New Virginia Lawyers | GAL Credit | How-To Series |
Live-Interactive MCLE Seminars
This category of seminars includes simultaneous, live interaction with the presenter and thus qualifies for live-interactive MCLE credit towards the 4-hour requirement.
>> Learn more about live-interactive MCLE credit.
|2. WEBCAST (Mac, tablet, and smartphone friendly)
- Live programs you can view from your PC or Mac computer, tablet, or smartphone—anywhere with a good Internet connection
- No sacrificing content or the excitement and interactivity of a "live" CLE experience—submit questions during the program via chat room, even during replays
- Primarily shorter programs, generally two hours
>> Learn more about webcasts
>> Go straight to a list of webcasts
Prerecorded MCLE Seminars
This category of seminars qualifies for prerecorded MCLE credit and can be applied to fulfill 8 hours of the annual 12-hour requirement.
|2. ONLINE (Mac, tablet, and smartphone friendly!)
- Choose from hundreds of on-demand online programs available 24/7
- View or listen from your PC or Mac computer, tablet, or smartphone—anywhere with a good Internet connection
- Includes a downloadable audio version for an offline option.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Stop whenever you like and resume where you left off
>> Learn more about online seminars
>> Go straight to a list of online seminars
|4. DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO
- Included with the purchase of every online seminar
- Download once and listen without an Internet connection
- MP3 format can be played on PC and Macs, tablets, and smartphones
- Start listening in one location and finish in another—right where you left off