Virginia CLE® has several types of products that are accessed online, including:
These products are not subject to sales tax, and of course there is no shipping charge, so purchasers save $9 or more by selecting these formats.
- Online Seminars (now include a downloadable audio version)
- Downloadable Publications
Webcasts participants will be emailed links to the Webcast and the written materials the day before the Webcast. For more information please click the WEBCAST button above.
Accessing On-Demand Seminars (including the downloadable audio version) and Electronic Publications
1. Log in with your user name and password here.
2. Click on the My Account link near the top right corner of the webpage.
3. Click on the View My Products link.
4. Click the LAUNCH or DOWNLOAD button next to the desired product.
- Online seminars (which now include a downloadable audio version) have a LAUNCH button and can be accessed for six months from date of purchase.
- Downloadable publications have a DOWNLOAD button and can be downloaded for three months from date of purchase.
- NOTE: You must have your browser pop-up blockers turned off to view our online seminars. You may find instructions for disabling the Google Toolbar Popup Blocker here.
5. For online seminars, follow the directions on the left side of the screen. To access the downloadable audio version of your online seminar, scroll down and click the buttons for the segments you wish to download.
5. For downloadable publications, save the PDF to your computer.
Download Speed and PDF Information
Downloadable files are in PDF format. Some of these files are rather large and can take a while to download if you have a slow Internet connection speed. Purchasers need Adobe® Reader to view Virginia CLE® downloadable products. That program can be downloaded free of charge at www.adobe.com.
Click here to download a free PDF with tips on searching and otherwise making effective use of PDF files.
Some downloadable publications include Microsoft® Word documents. You will need version 6 or later of Adobe® Reader to access the tips and the word processing forms.
Downloadable publications are available for three months from date of purchase. If you need access to your purchased downloadable publication after this period, please email email@example.com.
Virginia CLE® electronic products (CD-ROM, USB Flash Drive, and downloads) are protected by copyright law and are licensed to individuals only. They must be treated in the same way as the print editions of books and seminar materials. They may not be copied, made accessible on a computer network, or otherwise shared by electronic or optical means. No derivative works may be made, but the purchaser may electronically copy short passages of PDFs to include in memoranda, briefs, and similar documents. Virginia CLE® downloadable publications are not returnable or refundable. For information about downloadable audio seminar refunds please click here.
Click here to view a sample electronic book (it may take several moments to download).