Joley L. Eason
ThompsonMcMullan, P.C. / Richmond
A native of Marion County, Georgia, Joley Eason graduated from the College of William & Mary. Thereafter, she attended the University of Pittsburgh, from which she received her Juris Doctorate and a Certificate in Health Law Administration, Finance, and Governance.
Ms. Eason’s practice focuses on:
- Estate and Disability Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Guardianship and Conservatorship of Disabled and Incapacitated Adults
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning
- Medicare Counseling and Advocacy
- Social Security, Disability, Supplemental Security Income and Pension Benefit Assistance
Ms. Eason is a regular speaker and author on such topics as estate planning, mental health care, Medicaid, Medicare, long-term care, and disability planning.