- The Ethical Duty to Safeguard Electronic Client Information
- The Ethics of Email and Social Media: A Top Ten List with Hypotheticals and Analyses
- Technology Law Developments
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board Update
- Early Theme Development and Persuasive Communication in Intellectual Property Cases Early Theme Development and Persuasive Communication in Intellectual Property Cases
- Tips from Trademark Litigator for Handling IP Matters to Best Position Your Client for Possible Litigation
- Inter Partes Proceedings at the TTAB: Advanced Practice Tips
- Trademark and Domain Name Developments
- Copyright Law
- Patent Developments for IT Practitioners
Inventory Reduction Sale - Now Just $10!
Virginia CLE® is clearing its shelves to make room for newer publications. Stock up and pay just one flat shipping fee. Offer good while supplies last. No other discounts apply. View all Clear The Docket Sale items.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from an October 2014 seminar designed for attorneys practicing in the fields of intellectual property, high technology, computer law, Internet law, outsourcing, e-commerce, and software licensing, development, distribution, and procurement.