- Prescriptive easements
- Adverse possessions
- Running ground water
- Environmental contamination for neighbor’s land
- Sight, air, and view blockage
- Noise and light disturbance
- Tree and shrub encroachment
- Shared driveway
- Animals and pets
- Offensive sights
- Issues of irresponsibility
- Can I trim my neighbor’s tree?
- Do I have an easement on my neighbor’s property?
- How can I get my neighbor to fix his deteriorating fence?
- What can I do about my neighbor’s barking dog?
As an attorney, you have been asked these questions many times from family, friends, and clients. You even may have encountered these questions yourself when dealing with a neighbor. Learn how to answer these and other related questions as our faculty explores the disputes that commonly arise between neighbors and suggests ways to gain resolution.
Whether you are a residential or commercial real estate lawyer, municipal lawyer, general practitioner, in-house counsel, or the lawyer who occasionally fields questions about such issues from friends and family, this information will benefit you.