- Suggested Practices and Procedures in Civil Cases in The Circuit Courts of Danville, Halifax, Henry, Martinsville, Patrick and Pittsylvania
- Pleadings, Discovery, and Expert Witnesses
- Focusing the Case Through Offensive and Defensive Pleadings
- Discovery Practice
- Effective Selection, Identification, Preparation and Cross Examination of Expert Witnesses
- Motions Practice and Pretrial Matters
- Best Practices in Bench and Jury Trials
Inventory Reduction Sale - Now Just $5!
Virginia CLE® is clearing its shelves to make room for newer publications. Stock up and pay just one flat shipping fee. Offer good while supplies last. No other discounts apply. View all Clear The Docket Sale items.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a September 2013 seminar. This is a must-read for any attorney practicing in Circuit Court in and around the Danville area: Halifax County, Henry County, Patrick County, Pittsylvania County, the City of Danville, and the City of Martinsville. The judges that try your cases and some of the area’s finest litigators offer insight and practice tips to help you achieve the optimum outcome for your clients. Experienced attorneys, as well as new attorneys, will benefit.
Copyright © 2013 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.