Recovery of damages motivates most civil litigation. A good trial lawyer serves his or her clients by knowing what supports (or limits) recovery in any cause of action. At this seminar you’ll learn the law, but that is only the starting point. All allegations of damages require a degree of creativity to maximize the prospects for an award. Proving damages can be easy or hard, and there are tips and best practices for all of them.
The authors will provide practical, time-tested solutions to situations you will encounter in your case.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a September 2012 seminar. It is available as a searchable PDF via download. Click here for more information on electronic books.
- General Personal Injury Damages
- Compensatory Damages Available in Personal Injury
- Damages in a Wrongful Death Claim
- Damages Related to Other Miscellaneous Torts
- Punitive Damages
- Issues Related to Presentation of Damages at Trial
Copyright © 2012 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.