- Judges’ Observations on Advocacy: Common Traits of Persuasive and Effective Lawyers
- Practical Guidance on the New Virginia Rules of Evidence
- Frequently Misunderstood Issues in Virginia Civil Litigation
- The Top Five Mistakes Made By Business Litigators
- Preparing a Good Plaintiff’s Business Litigation Case: Insights from Two of Virginia’s Top Plaintiff’s Attorneys
- Discovery Strategies in Complex Business Cases
- Ethical Issues in Business Litigation
- Perspectives on Dispositive Motions
- Business Litigation in Virginia: The Year in Review—2011 and Mid 2012
- Jurisdictional and Venue Considerations in Complex Litigation Cases
Inventory Reduction Sale - Now Just $10!
Virginia CLE® is clearing its shelves to make room for newer publications. Stock up and pay just one flat shipping fee. Offer good while supplies last. No other discounts apply. View all Clear The Docket Sale items.
This publication is direct from Virginia’s premier educational program for civil litigators handling business disputes and business lawyers and in-house counsel who confront litigation risks on a daily basis.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from an October 2012 seminar cosponsored with the Civil Litigation Section of The Virginia Bar Association. It is available in print or searchable PDF via download, USB Flash Drive, or CD-ROM. Click here for more information on electronic books.
Copyright © 2012 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.