- Ethics Issues for IT Practitioners
- Ethical Issues Related to Cyber-Security
- Technology Law and Trade Secrets Devmelopents for IT Practitioners
- Key Terms and Strategies in a Mock Cloud Computing Negotiation
- Trademark and Domain Name Developments for IT Practitioners
- Copyright Developments for IT Practitioners
- Patent Developments for IT Practitioners
Inventory Reduction Sale - Now Just $10!
Virginia CLE® is clearing its shelves to make room for newer publications. Stock up and pay just one flat shipping fee. Offer good while supplies last. No other discounts apply. View all Clear The Docket Sale items.
An update of the legal developments over the past year in information technology law and related areas of intellectual property law that are most important to practicing attorneys and their clients. Designed for attorneys practicing in the fields of intellectual property, high technology, computer law, Internet law, outsourcing, e-commerce, and software licensing, development, distribution, and procurement.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a September 2012 seminar. It is available in print or searchable PDF via download, USB Flash Drive, or CD-ROM. Click here for more information on electronic books.
Copyright © 2012 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.