- Presenting Scientific Evidence to the Court for Issues Involving Allegations of Abuse During High-Conflict Custody Cases
- Navigating the CPS Maze: How to Defend A Client Accused Of Abuse Or Neglect In A High-Conflict Custody Case
- Abuse and Neglect, Alienation, and the Best Interests of the Child
- Legislative Update: 2012 General Assembly Session
- Update on Virginia Family Law
- Current Ethical Dilemmas Facing the Family Law Practitioner
Inventory Reduction Sale - Now Just $5!
Virginia CLE® is clearing its shelves to make room for newer publications. Stock up and pay just one flat shipping fee. Offer good while supplies last. No other discounts apply. View all Clear The Docket Sale items.
This publication focuses on protecting children's best interests in custody litigation, plus includes a legislative and case law update, as well as discussion on current ethical dilemmas facing the family law practitioner.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from an April 2012 seminar. It is available in print or searchable PDF via download, CD-ROM, or USB Flash Drive. Click here for more information on electronic books.
Copyright © 2012 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.