How you approach an employment claim can dictate whether you will represent the individual successfully. Addressing the important issues specific to each of the eight most common types of claims, this publication walks you through the analysis that every good attorney should go through when reviewing a potential employment case.
This comprehensive, stand-alone publication is direct from a January 2012 seminar. It is available as a PDF download; however, the user has a license to print the materials if this format is more desirable. Click here for more information on electronic books.
- Getting Ready to File
- Gain Leverage by Out-Working, Out-Thinking, and Out-Smarting the Other Side
- The “Great 8" Employment Claims
- FLSA Individual and Opt-in Class Actions for Unpaid Overtime
- Retaliation Claims
- Egregious Sexual Harassment
- FCRA Opt-Out Class Actions Against Employers
- Whistle Blower Claims
- Post Wal-Mart Small Class Gender/Race Pay and Promotion Claims
- State Law Business Torts
- Americans With Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA)
Copyright © 2012 Virginia Law Foundation. All rights reserved.
Virginia lawyer for less than three years? Use coupon code NEWLAWYER and receive a 25% discount on this and most other publications and seminars. Learn more.