* The National Trial Advocacy College does accept requests for discounted tuition, which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Advanced Real Estate
- Annual Construction Law
- Annual Criminal Law
- Backpack to Briefcase
- Control in the CourtroomSM
- Internet for Lawyers
- Legacy of Watergate
- Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy
- Nuts and Bolts of Contract Drafting
- Time Mastery for Lawyers
- Trial Advocacy College*
- Trials of the Century II
- Virginia Conference on Federal Taxation
- Qualifying and Advanced GAL for Children programs
Hint: For savings well over 25%, consider an Online Bundle when purchasing Webcasts or online seminars, or a Combo or Library when purchasing publications.
New Lawyer FAQs
- Who is eligible for the Virginia CLE® New Lawyer discounts?
- What is the MCLE requirement for attorneys in Virginia?
- When do I begin to report my MCLE credits in Virginia?
- Are there any special requirements for newly admitted attorneys in Virginia?
- And more . . .
New Lawyer Resources
Hanging a Shingle: How to Start a Successful Law Practice: Are you thinking of starting your own law practice? Have you recently opened your own office and would appreciate some tips to point you in the right direction? Virginia CLE® has worked closely with solo and small firm practitioners to develop topics that are imperative to the success of your business.
How-To Seminar Series: 12 dynamic online programs focusing on the basic skills that every attorney needs ina variety of practice areas.
Legal Links: Links to primary sources, Virginia courts, and other important legal information sources.
Legal Ethics Opinions: Virginia CLE® maintains a collection of recent Virginia legal ethics opinions that may be searched by key words or LEO number.
Fastcase: A web-based collection of state and federal cases, statutes, regulations, court rules, and more. The Virginia State Bar has made Fastcase available at no cost to all licensed Virginia attorneys. Log in to the VSB Members Area to access this powerful online resource.
New Lawyer Community
Young Lawyers Conference: All active and associate Virginia State Bar members in good standing, age 36 and under, as well as those members admitted to the Virginia State Bar as their initial bar for less than three years, are automatically members.
The Young Lawyers Division of the Virginia Bar Association: YLD is a separate entity of the VBA organized to promote the interests of, to encourage public service by, and to encourage and promote fellowship among young lawyers.