Saving is easy!
- Choose from our large selection of seminars and publications
- Enter coupon code GOVEMP at checkout (Coupon is not yet active for publications. To purchase a publication using the discount, please call (800) 979-8253.)
- If the email address associated with your Virginia CLE® customer account does not end in ".gov", ".us", or ".mil", you must e-mail us and identify your place of government employment.
- When it comes to the government procurement process, we make it easy to do business with us. If you require special assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at (800) 979-8253 or email@example.com.
Are You a Government Attorney?
Virginia CLE® is pleased to announce a new discount for full-time state, local, and federal government attorneys, and the offices that employ them:
50% Off Seminars
30% Off Publications
This discount can be used by attorneys barred in any state, by government-employed non-attorneys, and on purchases made on behalf of a government entity.
The GOVEMP coupon does not apply to already discounted products such as combos or libraries and cannot be combined with other discounts. Some annual seminars are not discountable (see below).
|While this discount is available on the vast majority of Virginia CLE® seminars, the following are not discountable:
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Advanced Real Estate
- Annual Construction Law
- Annual Criminal Law
- Backpack to Briefcase
- Control in the CourtroomSM
- Internet for Lawyers
- Legacy of Watergate
- Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy
- Nuts and Bolts of Contract Drafting
- Time Mastery for Lawyers
- Trial Advocacy College*
- Trials of the Century II
- Virginia Conference on Federal Taxation
- Qualifying and Advanced GAL for Children programs
* No automatic discounts apply for the National Trial Advocacy College. However, requests for discounted tuition will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone: (800) 979-8253 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.