Saving is easy!
- Choose from our large selection of seminars and publications
- Enter coupon code GOVEMP at checkout.
- If the email address associated with your Virginia CLE customer account does not end in ".gov", ".us", or ".mil", you must e-mail us and identify your place of government employment.
- When it comes to the government procurement process, we make it easy to do business with us. If you require special assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at (800) 979-8253 or email@example.com.
Are You a Government Attorney?
Virginia CLE® is pleased to announce a new discount for full-time state, local, and federal government attorneys, and the offices that employ them:
50% Off Seminars
30% Off Publications
This discount can be used by attorneys barred in any state, by government-employed non-attorneys, and on purchases made on behalf of a government entity.
The GOVEMP coupon does not apply to already discounted products such as combos or libraries and cannot be combined with other discounts. Advance registration is required. The discount is not available on walk-in registrations. Some annual seminars are not discountable (see below).
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Advanced Real Estate
- Annual Construction Law
- Annual Criminal Law
- Attacking Adverse Deponent's "I Don't Know" and "I Don't Remember
- Backpack to Briefcase
- What Can Lawyers Learn from Actors?SM
- Combating Obstructionism at Deposition
- Internet for Lawyers
- Legacy of Watergate
- Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy
- The Nuts and Bolts of Contract Drafting
- Time Mastery for Lawyers
- Trial Advocacy College*
- Trials of the Century II
- Virginia Conference on Federal Taxation
- Qualifying and Advanced GAL for Children programs
* No automatic discounts apply for the National Trial Advocacy College. However, requests for discounted tuition will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone: (800) 979-8253 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.